100% Natural Fine Bark
This FSC certified, premium grade fine bark has a lovely dark brown finish that looks great in flower beds and borders. It is made entirely of natural bark. It’s great for use as a protective covering over flower beds, where it helps to limit moisture loss while suppressing weed growth.
Super easy to work with, the material is milled to reduce particle size and then graded to achieve a consistent particle size of 15mm during the manufacturing process.
This product can be used in conjunction with Weed Barrier Membranes
- With its mid-dark brown color, it improves the appearance of recently planted regions
- Knits together to form a blanket over the soil surface, suppressing weed growth
- Water loss is reduced, and plant vitality is increased
- It decomposes over time, providing a steady supply of nutrients to the soil and plants
- Frost protection for plant roots
Over the new bed surface, apply an 8-10cm thick coating. When spread to a depth of 10cm, 1m3 of Enrich Fine Bark will cover an area of 10m2. Allow 2cm around the base of the plants for clearance.
For Certification and other information on this product please call our technical department.
For further information regarding 100% Natural Fine Bark or to discuss a bulk order of 9m³ or more, please speak to a member of our technical sales team on +353 1 841 7399.