Absolute Advanced Green 3-0-6 +9%Fe
The Absolute Advanced range of fertilisers are fully homogenous to ensure that each granule contains the complete nutritional analysis. The fine granulation assists with even coverage and distribution across the turf surface and is suitable for applications to high value turf such as golf greens and sports pitches.
Absolute Advanced Green is formulated for use in the spring and autumn to continue supplying levels of nitrogen that match expected plant growth at these times. The high proportion of iron helps to provide rapid greening.
The Absolute Advanced range is created using high quality nutrient sources and with analyses to suit a variety of situations, the Absolute Advanced range can provide year round nutrition for turf surfaces.
|Longevity||Granule Size||SGN||Cutting Height||Application Rate||Bag Coverage||Bags/ha|
|6-8 weeks||1-2mm||150||All turf||25-35g/m2||800-571m2||13-18|
Where to use:
For use on managed amenity turf surfaces including:
- Golf greens, tees, fairways & surrounds
- Bowling greens
- Croquet lawns
- Cricket squares
- Tennis courts
- Fine & ornamental lawns
- Sports pitches & outfield areas
When to use:
How to use:
- Apply evenly avoiding overlapping or missing areas using a suitably calibrated spreader at a rate of 25-35g/m2.
- If no rain falls during the 24 hours after application, irrigate the treated area thoroughly.
- Do not apply in frosty weather or in severely hot or dry conditions.
- Warning: Products containing iron can stain wood, stone and other hard surfaces.
|Ingredient||Oxide Value||Elemental Value|
|Total Nitrogen (N)||3.0%|
|Ammoniacal Nitrogen (N)||2.0%|
|Ureic Nitrogen (N)||1.0%|
|Phosphorus Pentoxide (P2O5)||0.0%||0.0% P|
|Potassium Oxide (K2O) soluble in water||6.0%||5.0% K|
|Calcium Oxide (CaO)||6.7%||4.8% Ca|
|Sulphur Trioxide (SO3)||28.0%||11.2% S|
|Iron (Fe)||9.0% Fe|
For further information regarding Absolute Advanced Green or any of our other turf fertilisers, please contact our technical sales team on +353 (0)1 841 7399.