Briteliner 400 Transfer Wheel Line Markers
The Briteliner is a time proven and extremely robust transfer wheel marking machine.
Marking liquid is carried on the grooved rubber surfaces of the transfer wheels and evenly applied directly to the grass. It is extremely easy to use as long as the machine is properly cleaned after use. Wheel sets can be changed to alter the line width in seconds. For best results – Ensure the position of the spreader brush on the transfer wheel is perfect as this will ensure the perfect line is achieved.
- Interchangeable transfer wheels.
- Adjustable handle heights
- Large tubed pneumatic tyres for stability and ease of use in difficult conditions.
- A revolutionary brush system, allows the user to reduce or increase the marking liquid volumes applied to the application wheel.
- A new improved centre transfer wheel for smooth running, featuring a renewable rubber outer.
- The centre transfer wheel is also hollow to allow the user to increase or decrease its weight for individual user preference.
- A front alloy wheel adjustable scraper blade for muddy or difficult conditions to assist in keeping the alloy application wheel clean
- Available in 3″ and 4″ wheels with replacement Pneumatic Tyres if needed
Construction – Rugged welded steel plate lacquered marking liquid container. Lacquered tubular steel handle with 3 height positions.
Transfer Wheel – A transfer system that controls the flow of the marking liquid reducing splash back. Two cast aluminium wheels with rubber tyre transfer wheel.
Line Widths – 3” and 4” line widths are possible by changing the applicator wheels.
Tank Capacity – 15 litres
Wheels – Two pneumatic tyres with inner tubes
Line Marking Output – By adjusting the sprung loaded brush the amount of marking liquid can be increased or decreased on the transfer wheel
Weight – 21 kg
For advice or further information on our Briteliner 400 Line Markers, speak to a technical sales advisor on +353 1 841 7399.