Briteliner Arrow Transfer Wheel Line Marker
Available in 3″ and 4″ wheel sizes!
The Briteliner Arrow with its innovative design has re-engineered the regular transfer wheel Line Marker to bring you a lighter, hard wearing, easier to use marker with the highest accuracy.
Briteliner Arrow is a great choice when selecting line markers on a strict budget. Despite it’s updated features and materials, it is in fact cheaper than most predecessor machines.
The Briteliner Arrow Line Marker Features:
- 22L Tank Capacity
- A longer wheel base.
- Professional weight distribution.
- Height adjustable handlebar with detachable ‘cow horn’ bar for greater control.
- A low centre of gravity to help ensure lines are arrow straight, time and time again!.
- Easy circle marking via inbuilt eyelet hook.
- Spot brush for penalty/centre spots and finishing lines, incorporated in the line marker.
- Frame manufactured from triple coated steel tube meaning no weak welded points that could otherwise corrode.
- Folds down for transport and storage.
- Alternative wheel width options available.
- More than 8kg lighter than previous versions.
Why choose the Briteliner Arrow?
- Accuracy Modern technology has allowed improved straight lines and circle making. A longer wheel base(590mm) provides a better weight distribution allowing a stability of the front wheel on the surface.
- Quality The Briteliner’s central transfer wheel is spring loaded and adjustable, achieving desired quality line definition and consistency with every time it is used.
- Durable The Briteliner has a ‘tip-tank’ feature which allows unused line marking equipment to be retained for future use, If required the tank can even be easily unclipped from the frame and washed.
- Hard-wearing A streamlined tank of high tensile moulded plastic can hold enough line marking liquid to mark 3 average football pitches.
For advice or further information on our Briteliner Arrow Line Markers speak to a technical sales advisor on +353 1 841 7399.