Pedigree Stainless Steel Edging Knife by Bulldog
Cuts cleanly into turn leaving a perfect edge. Adds the finishing touch to any lawn where it meets borders, paths and patios. It works best when the half-moon shaped blade is pushed into the ground and rocked side to side to slice through the earth to create a clean edge. The stainless steel blade means it is easy to clean and doesn’t rust and the treads on the blade mean more pressure can be put onto the head of the tool.
- Designed to cut cleanly and easily for a perfect edge to your lawn
- Stainless steel blades means it is easy to clean and doesn’t rust
- Treads for improved foot pressure
- 28″ Ash shaft with a T handle provides a secure grip when using the tool
- Lightweight but strong and sturdy
- Head Width 8″ (204mm)
For further information on the Pedigree Stainless Steel Edging Knife, please contact a member of our technical sales team on +353 (0)1 841 7399.