Cooper Pegler CP3 Series 2000 20L Knapsack Sprayer
- Improved comfort due to its two carrying handles
- Its unique diaphragm pump system ensures the longevity of the sprayer, as well as an adequate and precise protection for your crops
- Its built-in pressure relief valve guarantees precision
- Reinforced hose for greater pressure resistance
- Low mesh strainer to filter out dirt. Supplementary filter in trigger
- Wide filler opening to prevent overflow
- UV stabilised polypropylene tank for a durable yet lightweight sprayer
- Adjustable re-inforced lever for left/right hand operation
- Lid with separate seal and air vent for secure locking
- Pressure control valve with fixed settings for spraying herbicides/insecticides and fungicides
- High resistance Glassfibre Reinforced Plastic lance
- Low maintenance level due to few moving parts, ensuring resistance to dirt in the spray liquid
- Multi-nozzle adaptor*
*Nozzles included: Yellow Hollow Cone and Green Anvil
|Yellow Hollow Cone
|For plant protection. Produces light droplets, specifically for use with insecticides and fungicides.
|For weedkilling. At a low pressure, the anvil nozzle produces a large droplet size which reduces the chances of drift.
|CP3 Evolution Safety Harness
|Max Working Pressure
|3 bar (45 psi)
|Polyethylene pads with polyester fibre braiding and reinforced foam
An Optimised Design for the Safety Harness
- Adjustable straps with reinforced foam and tensioners, which adjust to suit the user’s body and protects the user’s shoulders
- The chest strap ensures the stability of the sprayer and alleviates lateral tension
- Adjustable waist strap enables the user to distribute the weight of the sprayer to ensure stability
- Reinforced back support, so no direct contact with the tank for improved comfort
For more information on how to use the sprayer, please view the Instruction Booklet.
Compatible with the Cooper Pegler CP3 Evolution Knapsack Sprayer 20 L is our Cooper Pegler Multi Nozzle Spray Boom Extensions.
For further information on the CP3 Evolution, please contact a member of our technical sales team on (01) 841 7399.