Destiny® Turf 2L
Destiny® Turf is a selective herbicide containing 105g/l fluroxypyr (9.76% w/w) 285g/l 2,4-D (26.5% w/w) & 52.5g/l dicamba (4.88% w/w) as an Emulsifiable Concentrate.
Destiny® Turf delivers powerful, effective long lasting weed control due to the three active ingredients working to get to the root of the problem. Whilst ensuring hard to control broad-leaved weeds such as Daisy, Dandelion, Plantain and Clover are managed, Destiny® Turf remains soft on the turf.
|Product Name||Destiny Turf 2L|
|Active Substance||105 g/l fluroxyper
285 g/l 2,4-D
52.5 g/l dicamba
|Field of Use||Herbicide|
|Areas of Use||Managed Amenity Turf|
Key Features & Benefits
- Controls many hard-to-kill weeds in turf
- Contains three powerful active ingredients
- Excellent control against plantains and daisies
- Can be used on newly sown turf
|Weeds Controlled by Destiny® Turf|
|Ribwort Plantain||Bird’s Trefoil|
Application Information for Destiny® Turf
Destiny® Turf may be applied to both newly sown (2 months after sowing) and established turf. New turf should be treated in the spring provided that at least two months have elapsed between sowing and application.
|Hygrass-P Application Window|
Recommended Application Instructions
- Half fill the spray tank with clean water and begin agitation.
- Add the required quantity of Destiny® Turf to the spray tank.
- Top up the spray tank with water.
Destiny® Turf Application Rates
|Type of Application||Destiny® Turf||Water Volume||Per Area Size|
|Spray Tank||2 L||200 – 1000 L||1 Ha|
|Knapsack Sprayer||20 ml||10 litres||100 m²|
- For maximum effect spray when the weeds have adequate leaf area to absorb the product.
- Re-treatment may be necessary for well established, difficult to control weeds.
- Allow an interval of at least 6 weeks between treatments.
Sprayer Care Advice
- Wash equipment thoroughly with water and wetting agent or liquid detergent immediately after use.
- Spray out, fill with clean water and leave overnight.
- Spray out again before storing the sprayer or using it for application of another product as traces of product can cause harm to susceptible vegetation sprayed later.
Restrictions on Use
- Do not exceed the maximum dose of 2 L Destiny® Turf per hectare.
- Do not use Destiny® Turf in fields in which clover forms an important part of the sward.
- Avoid drift onto all broad-leaved plants outside the target area.
- When used in managed amenity turf and lawns, the first four mowings of treated grass must be composted for six months before use as a mulch.
- Do not cut grass for one day after treatment.
- Do not apply to grass suffering from drought, during freezing conditions or when rain is imminent.
SUD Directive: The purchaser and/or end users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice. Icade Herbicide is for use only by a Professional User registered under the Sustainable Use of Pesticides Directive
How to register as a Professional User under the Sustainable Use of Pesticides Directive
Please read the Safety Data Sheet provided in the Technical Information tab.
For further information on Destiny Turf 2L speak to a member of our technical sales team on +353 (01) 841 7399.
There are no reviews yet.