EGP Premier Wicket Grass Seed 20kg
Also available in: 10 kg Bag Size
EGP Premier Hard Wearing grass geed contains a blend of perennial ryegrass and strong creeping red fescue and is suited for use where a hardwearing lawn or amenity grassed area is required. Together with the stabilizing and regenerating rhizome system of the sturdy creeping red fescues, the perennial ryegrass produces a hardy leaf and tufted habit.
|Sowing rate (g/m2)||Overseeding rate (g/m2)||Sowing depth (mm)||Mowing height (mm)||Bag coverage (m2)|
|35 – 50||205 – 30||10 – 15||12 – 20||570 – 400|
|55||Double||Tetraploid Perennial Ryegrass|
|30||Ryder||Creeping Red Fescue|
|All cultivars chosen in this mixture are independently tested and rated for performance by the Sports Turf Research Institute.|
How to Use
- Sow when soil temperatures are high enough for germination.
- Prepare the surface and sow the seeds using the correct rate and depth for the mixture.
- For best results use a disc seeder or a studded seed roller.
- If no rain is imminently forecast, irrigate the area until the top 10 mm of soil is wet but water is not pooling.
- For at least 2 – 3 weeks ensure that the surface remains moist but not waterlogged.
- Make the first cut when the seedlings have three leaves, removing no more than one third of the leaf height.
- Continue to cut 1 – 2 times per week removing no more than one third of the lead height each time, gradually reducing the grass plants down to the desired height of cut.
- Prepare the existing turf by removing excess thatch and limiting irrigation and fertilisation.
- Apply using the correct overseeding rate.
If you require any further information regarding EGP Premier Hard Wearing Grass Seed, contact our technical sales team on +353 1 841 7399. Bags may not look like image above.
There are no reviews yet.