EGP Premier Landscapers Grass Seed 10kg
Also available in: 20kg Bag Size
For usage in a wide range of landscape applications where hardwearing and stress tolerant qualities are required, EGP Premier Landscapers seed features a combination of perennial ryegrass and robust creeping red fescue. The fast germination of perennial ryegrass results in a surface that is durable. Because of its rhizome structure, strong creeping red fescue offers surface stability and capacity for regeneration.
|Sowing Rate (g/m2)||Overseeding Rate (g/m2)||Sowing Depth||Mowing Height (mm)||Bag Coverage (m2)|
|35 – 50||20 – 30||5 – 10||10 – 15||285 – 200|
|20||Ryder||Creeping Red Fescue|
|All cultivars chosen in this mixture are independently tested and rated for performance by the Sports Turf Research Institute.|
How to Use
- Sow when soil temperatures are high enough for germination.
- Prepare the surface and sow the seeds using the correct rate and depth for the mixture.
- For best results use a disc seeder or a studded seed roller.
- If no rain is imminently forecast, irrigate the area until the top 10 mm of soil is wet but water is not pooling.
- For at least 2 – 3 weeks ensure that the surface remains moist but not waterlogged.
- Make the first cut when the seedlings have three leaves, removing no more than one third of the leaf height.
- Continue to cut 1 – 2 times per week removing no more than one third of the lead height each time, gradually reducing the grass plants down to the desired height of cut.
- Prepare the existing turf by removing excess thatch and limiting irrigation and fertilisation.
- Apply using the correct overseeding rate.
For advice or further information on EGP Premier Landscapers Grass Seed, speak to a technical sales advisor on +353 (0)1 841 7399. Bags may not look like image above.
There are no reviews yet.