EGP Premier Sports Renovation Grass Seed
Our tailored EGP Premier Sports Renovation Grass Seed mixture is for use in sports pitch construction and renovation. The species in this mixture provide fast germination excellent wear tolerance, stress tolerance and colour throughout the year.
|Sowing Rate (g/m2)||Overseeding Rate (g/m2)||Sowing Depth||Mowing Height (mm)||Bag Weight (kg)||Bag Coverage (m2)|
|35 – 70||30 – 40||5 – 10||15 – 25||20||667 – 286|
|All cultivars chosen in this mixture are independently tested and rated for performance by the Sports Turf Research Institute.|
How to Use
- Sow when soil temperatures are high enough for germination.
- Prepare the surface and sow the seeds using the correct rate and depth for the mixture.
- For best results use a disc seeder or a studded seed roller.
- If no rain is imminently forecast, irrigate the area until the top 10 mm of soil is wet but water is not pooling.
- For at least 2 – 3 weeks ensure that the surface remains moist but not waterlogged.
- Make the first cut when the seedlings have three leaves, removing no more than one third of the leaf height.
- Continue to cut 1 – 2 times per week removing no more than one third of the lead height each time, gradually reducing the grass plants down to the desired height of cut.
- Prepare the existing turf by removing excess thatch and limiting irrigation and fertilisation.
- Apply using the correct overseeding rate.
If you require any further information regarding EGP Premier Sports Renovation Grass Seed, contact our technical sales team on +353 1 841 7399. *Please note, seed packaging may vary to the picture displayed on the page.