EGP Pro Elite All Bent Grass Seed 20kg
As compared to pure fescue swards, the use of Browntop Bent on greens offers a tighter cut and higher wear tolerance. The cultivars included in this blend will aid in creating a quick playing surface with superb color and sward density.
When applied regularly throughout the season for overseeding or renovation, this 100% Browntop Bent seed mix is remarkably effective for minimizing Poa annua invasion on greens.
|Sowing Rate (g/m2)||Overseeding Rate (g/m2)||Mowing Height (mm)|
|10||5||Down to 3|
|All cultivars chosen in this mixture are independently tested and rated for performance by the Sports Turf Research Institute.|
Pro Elite All Bent Grass Seed Features
- New No 1 rated Arrowtown sets a new standard for density and visual quality
- Quality bent grass seed allows a closer cut and greater wear tolerance over pure fescue swards
- Fast sustainable greens
How to Use
- Sow when soil temperatures are high enough for germination.
- Prepare the surface and sow the seeds using the correct rate and depth for the mixture.
- For best results use a disc seeder or a studded seed roller.
- If no rain is imminently forecast, irrigate the area until the top 10 mm of soil is wet but water is not pooling.
- For at least 2 – 3 weeks ensure that the surface remains moist but not waterlogged.
- Make the first cut when the seedlings have three leaves, removing no more than one third of the leaf height.
- Continue to cut 1 – 2 times per week removing no more than one third of the lead height each time, gradually reducing the grass plants down to the desired height of cut.
- Prepare the existing turf by removing excess thatch and limiting irrigation and fertilisation.
- Apply using the correct overseeding rate.
If you require any further information regarding EGP Pro Elite All Bent Grass Seed, contact our technical sales team on +353 1 841 7399. *Please note, seed packaging may vary to the picture displayed on the page.
There are no reviews yet.