EGP Pro Elite Fairways Grass Seed 20kg
The top-rated cultivar for aesthetic quality under fairway management is included in this 100% fescue mixture. Excellent shoot density in the mixture contributes to a decrease in Poa annua sward establishment.
This seed mixture has minimal water and fertilizer requirements and is resistant to disease and drought thanks to the utilization of many fescue species. This seed mixture produces a sward with beautiful leaves and nice color.
|Sowing Rate (g/m2)||Overseeding Rate (g/m2)||Mowing Height (mm)|
|25 – 35||10 – 25||Down to 10|
|25||Archibal||Slender Creeping Red Fescue|
|45||Rossinantie||Strong Creeping Red Fescue|
|All cultivars chosen in this mixture are independently tested and rated for performance by the Sports Turf Research Institute.|
Pro Elite Fairways Grass Seed Features
- Unbeatable shoot density reduces Poa annua invasion
- Improved drought tolerance and disease resistance
- Naturally darker colour & fine leaved appearance
- Sustainable overseeding mixture can reduce water and fertiliser requirements
- Reduced clippings and lower carbon footprint
How to Use
- Sow when soil temperatures are high enough for germination.
- Prepare the surface and sow the seeds using the correct rate and depth for the mixture.
- For best results use a disc seeder or a studded seed roller.
- If no rain is imminently forecast, irrigate the area until the top 10 mm of soil is wet but water is not pooling.
- For at least 2 – 3 weeks ensure that the surface remains moist but not waterlogged.
- Make the first cut when the seedlings have three leaves, removing no more than one third of the leaf height.
- Continue to cut 1 – 2 times per week removing no more than one third of the lead height each time, gradually reducing the grass plants down to the desired height of cut.
- Prepare the existing turf by removing excess thatch and limiting irrigation and fertilisation.
- Apply using the correct overseeding rate.
If you require any further information regarding EGP Pro Elite Fairways Grass Seed, contact our technical sales team on +353 1 841 7399. *Please note, seed packaging may vary to the picture displayed on the page.
There are no reviews yet.