EGP Pro Elite Wicket Grass Seed 20kg
EGP Pro Elite Wicket grass seed is a three cultivar 100% Perennial Rye-grass seed mix which delivers proven results at the highest level. The cultivars have been carefully chosen to provide exceptional shoot density and a beautiful leaf.
The sward has a pleasing color and cuts neatly even at extremely low mowing heights, creating a pleasing, camera-friendly image. The mixture quickly takes root and has a high level of disease resistance.
|Sowing Rate (g/m2)||Overseeding Rate (g/m2)||Mowing Height (mm)|
|35 – 75||25 – 75||Down to 2|
|All cultivars chosen in this mixture are independently tested and rated for performance by the Sports Turf Research Institute.|
- New Clementine an outstanding shoot density, combined with a fine leaf and incredible cleaness of cut for improved camera appeal
- Rapid establishment
- 3 cultivar mix delivers high disease resistance
- Attractive colour and leaf fineness.
How to Use
- Sow when soil temperatures are high enough for germination.
- Prepare the surface and sow the seeds using the correct rate and depth for the mixture.
- For best results use a disc seeder or a studded seed roller.
- If no rain is imminently forecast, irrigate the area until the top 10 mm of soil is wet but water is not pooling.
- For at least 2 – 3 weeks ensure that the surface remains moist but not waterlogged.
- Make the first cut when the seedlings have three leaves, removing no more than one third of the leaf height.
- Continue to cut 1 – 2 times per week removing no more than one third of the lead height each time, gradually reducing the grass plants down to the desired height of cut.
- Prepare the existing turf by removing excess thatch and limiting irrigation and fertilisation.
- Apply using the correct overseeding rate.
If you require any further information regarding EGP Pro Wicket Fairways Grass Seed, contact our technical sales team on +353 1 841 7399. *Please note, seed packaging may vary to the picture displayed on the page.