Grass Reinforcement Mesh Standard
The Standard Grass Reinforcement Mesh is ideal for light vehicle and pedestrian used grassy areas such as grass verges, wheelchair use, and golf buggy areas. Can be used domestically in the garden for protection against pets that can wear the turf out, including small dogs and free range chickens.
The mesh is best applied in the spring and summer months to allow the grass to strengthen and stabilise the mesh into the targeted area. The mesh is installed by simply rolling it out and securing to the ground using Steel U-Pins.
For the highest quality results, it is essential that the grass is allowed to grow through the reinforcement mesh before use to ensure that the surface is safe and strong.
- Cost-effective and easy to install
- UV Stabilised
- Manufactured from HDPE containing a proportion of recycled plastic
- Available in green or black
- Laid and fixed directly to the current surface
- Slip-resistant structure
- Grass grows through and intertwines with the mesh to create a strong surface
|25 x 25
|25 x 25
We recommend the use of Steel U-Pins for fixing, which can be ordered separately.
For further information regarding Grass Protection Mesh, contact our technical sales team on +353 1 841 7399.