Helly Hansen Magni Shell Jacket
Available in Black or Dark Lime – select your preference from the drop down at the top of the page.
3-layer Helly Tech® Professional is perfect in any weather, keeping you dry during work, without compromising breathability. Cordura® fabric reinforced shoulders and elbows for maximum durability, draft skirt for protection against wind and inside adjustment makes this jacket ideal even in the harshest conditions.
The Magni Series
Not willing to compromise between style and function? Helly Hansen have developed the new Magni series using their knowledge from creating outdoor and expedition apparel in sportswear and combining this with almost 140 years of workwear experience to push the boundries.
- EN 343 3,3
- 100 % Polyamide
- Helly Tech® Professional fabric
- Cordura® fabric reinforcement on shoulders and elbows
- No shoulder seams
- Fully taped construction
- Extended back for improved comfort
- Fully adjustable hood
- Collar with adjustment at centre back
- Padded collar for extra comfort
- YKK® centre front zipper with storm flap
- Loop at storm flap for easy use with gloves
- Back placket with brushed tricot
- YKK® chest pocket with water resistant zipper
- YKK® hand pockets zipper with flap
- Napoleon pocket, no need to open the jacket to access
- Zip ventilation under arms
- Inside mesh pocket with lycra edgband on top
- Waist adjustment system inside pocket for comfort and safety
- Articulated sleeves
- Asymmetric cuffs with Velcro adjustment
- Loop for ID-card
Helly Hansen Range Overview
Pitchcare stock a wide range of Helly Hansen Jackets, Helly Hansen Trousers and Helly Hansen Hats perfect for outdoor workwear spanning: groundskeeping, greenkeeping, construction, sea fishing as well as specialising in workwear for extreme environments and much, much more!
Our wide range of Helly Hansen clothing has been specially designed by a team of experts to be the highest quality workwear clothing available. Helly Hansen can be seen being worn on television as well as in movies (The Perfect Storm, Touching The Void) as a testament to how high quality and well renowned Helly Hansen have become since being founded in 1877.
Helly Hansen’s ongoing product development means they are always on the cutting edge of outdoor clothing technology, meaning you can rest assured the outdoor wear you’re looking at is superb value.
For further information on the Helly Hansen Magni Shell Jacket, please contact a member of our technical sales team on +353 (0)1 841 7399.
There are no reviews yet.