Helly Hansen Manchester Winter Jacket
Manchester from Helly Hansen is a modern and contemporary range of work wear specifically designed to support the wearer in battling the elements when working outdoors.
Made with the finest Helly Hansen materials the Manchester Winter Jacket will keep you warm, dry and comfortable whilst engaging in a variety of outside activities. From passively operating machinery, to actively walking around your facility, the functional performance of the Manchester Winter Jacket will keep you comfortable and protected.
- Helly Tech® Protection
- Insulation: 100 % Polyester, 100 g/m2 in body and 80 g/m2 in sleeves
- The lining is 100 5 Polyamide
- Primaloft® insulation
- Taped seams
- Hood with draw cord adjustment at front and Velcro adjustment at the back
- Storm flap with Velcro closure
- YKK® Vislon centre front zip
- Hand pockets with YKK® zippers and flap
- Reflective bands at shoulders and arms
- Reflective trims
- HH WW printed artwork on left sleeve
- Velcro adjustment at cuffs
- Draw cord adjustment at hem
- Inner pocket with Velcro closure
- Zipper for entry inside jacket for logo applications
Not currently available in blue
Helly Hansen Range Overview
Pitchcare stock a wide range of Helly Hansen Jackets, Helly Hansen Trousers and Helly Hansen Hats perfect for outdoor workwear spanning: groundskeeping, greenkeeping, construction, sea fishing as well as specialising in workwear for extreme environments and much, much more!
Our wide range of Helly Hansen clothing has been specially designed by a team of experts to be the highest quality workwear clothing available. Helly Hansen can be seen being worn on television as well as in movies (The Perfect Storm, Touching The Void) as a testament to how high quality and well renowned Helly Hansen have become since being founded in 1877.
Helly Hansen’s ongoing product development means they are always on the cutting edge of outdoor clothing technology, meaning you can rest assured the outdoor wear you’re looking at is superb value.
For further information on the Helly Hansen Manchester Winter Jacket please contact a member of our technical sales team on 01 841 7399.