Hygrass-P Selective Herbicide 5 L
Hygrass-P is a soluble concentrate selective herbicide containing 150g/l Mecoprop (13.8% w/w) 18.7g/l dicamba (1.7% w/w) as the potassium salts.
At the recommended application rate of 5 l/ha, Hygrass-P provides a total of 843.5 g/ha of active ingredient. As a result, Hygrass-P controls of a wide range of broadleaved perennial weeds on managed amenity turf.
|Active Substance||18.700 g / l dicamba|
150.000 g / l mecoprop-P
|Formulation Type||Soluble concentrate|
|Field of Use||Herbicide|
|Areas of Use||Managed amenity turf|
|Weeds Controlled by Hygrass-P|
|Plantain||Creeping Buttercup||Spear Thistle|
|Bird’s Trefoil||Common Mouse-ear||Chickweed|
|Hygrass-P also reduces the occurrence of dandelions.|
Application Information for Hygrass-P
When to Apply Hygrass-P
Use Hygrass-P on turf areas/lawns which are actively growing and where soil is moist, from spring (April) to September.
|Hygrass-P Application Window|
Recommended Application Instructions
- Half fill the spray tank with clean water and begin agitation.
- Add the required quantity of Hygrass-P to the spray tank.
- Top up the spray tank with water.
Hygrass-P Application Rates
|Type of Application||Hygrass-P||Water Volume||Per Area Size|
|Spray Tank||5 L||200 – 500 L||1 Ha|
|Knapsack Sprayer||0.5 ml||20 – 50 ml||1 m²|
- For maximum effect spray when the weeds have adequate leaf area to absorb the product.
- Re-treatment may be necessary for well established, difficult to control weeds.
- Allow an interval of at least 6 weeks between treatments.
Sprayer Care Advice
- Wash equipment thoroughly with water and wetting agent or liquid detergent immediately after use.
- Spray out, fill with clean water and leave overnight.
- Spray out again before storing the sprayer or using it for application of another product as traces of product can cause harm to susceptible vegetation sprayed later.
Restrictions on Use
- Do not exceed the maximum dose of 5 L Hygrass-P per hectare.
- Do not use Hygrass-P in fields in which clover forms an important part of the sward.
- Avoid drift onto all broad-leaved plants outside the target area.
- When used in managed amenity turf and lawns, the first four mowings of treated grass must be composted for six months before use as a mulch.
- Do not use on new grass for six months after establishment.
- Do not cut grass for one day after treatment.
- Do not apply to grass suffering from drought, during freezing conditions or when rain is imminent.
SUD Directive: Hygrass-P is for use only by a Professional User registered under the Sustainable Use of Pesticides Directive
How to register as a Professional User under the Sustainable Use of Pesticides Directive
Please read the Safety Data Sheet provided in the Technical Information tab.
For further information regarding Hygrass-P Selective Herbicide 5 L, please contact our technical sales team on +353 1 841 7399.