Icade Herbicide 1L – PCS No. 04249
Active Ingredients: A soluble concentrate containing 12 g ae/litre aminopyralid (present as 23.08 g/litre aminopyralid triisopropanolammonium salt) + 120 g ea/litre triclopyr (present as 167.36 g/litre triclopyr triethylammonium).
Why use ICADE herbicide?
ICADE is a foliar acting herbicide for the control of perennial broad-leaved weeds including JAPANESE KNOTWEED, BUDDLEIA, GIANT HOGWEED, NETTLES, THISTLES, BRAMBLES, COMMON MUGWORT, GORSE and ROSEBAY WILLOWHERB in amenity grassland.
- Effective control of tough and invasive weeds including Japanese Knotweed and Giant Hogweed, Buddleia and Brambles
- Can be used on all established amenity grassland with the exception of airfields
- Favourable COSHH assessment
- Virtually no odour
- Rainfast in 1 hour
- Safe to grass
- Outstanding levels of translocation gets ICADE deep into the roots of the plant
- Packed in 1 litre containers
Areas where ICADE can be used
Perennial Weed Control on Amenity Grassland, on railway embankments, industrial areas, under powerlines, cemeteries, utilities, parkland, around greenkeeper sheds, golf course roughs and areas of grassland that have no agricultural interest.
Rates of use:
- Apply at 3.0 L/Ha for the control of Rosebay Willowherb
- Apply at 4.0 L/Ha for control of Bramble, Common Ragwort, Common Nettle, Creeping Thistle and Giant Hogweed.
Localised spot treatment
- Apply at 150 ml in 10 litres of water for the control of Brambles, Buddleia and Gorse
- Apply at 200 ml in 10 litres of water for the control of Japanese Knotweed and Broom
Apply when weeds are actively growing in March to October ensuring good coverage (consult label for optimum weed size). The weeds should be thoroughly wetted with the spray solution but spraying until ‘”run-off” will decrease activity. The use of anvil nozzles is recommended to prevent drift. Care should be taken to avoid local overdosing.
Only use ICADE herbicide on permanent grassland that has been established for at least one year. Do not apply the product overall where clover is an important part of the sward. Clover will be killed by application of ICADE herbicide. Do NOT spray in drought, very hot or very cold conditions.
SUD Directive: The purchaser and/or end users are responsible for ensuring that these products are used in line with industry Approved Codes of Practice. Icade Herbicide is for use only by a Professional User registered under the Sustainable Use of Pesticides Directive
How to register as a Professional User under the Sustainable Use of Pesticides Directive
Please read the Safety Data Sheet provided in the Technical Information tab.
If you would like further advice or technical assistance regarding Icade Herbicide you can speak to a member of our sales team by calling +353 1 841 7399.
There are no reviews yet.