ICL Greenmaster NK 10-0-10 Liquid Fertiliser
ICL Greenmaster Liquid fertilisers are an extremely direct and effective way of giving the grass plant the right nourishment at the right time. Generally speaking they work over a short period, which is why it is often a good idea to combine them with a basic dosage of granular fertilizer. ICL liquid products – Greenmaster Liquids, H2Pro and Greenmaster Blade, are fully compatible with one another so that the optimal product performance is always assured.
The formulation incorporates cutting edge technologies to maximise turf performance and to provide the best value for money. The key component within the formulation is TMax, the very latest development from ICL R&D to maximise the efficiency of nutrient delivery to turf.
Nutrients are often locked-up in the soil. Greenmaster Liquids with TMax unlocks these previously unavailable nutrients. The result is a better nutrient balance in the soil and improved turf quality.
Benefits of Greenmaster Liquid Fertiliser:
- Longevity: 2-6 weeks
- Turf Response: < 24 hours days
- Granule Dispersal: Immediate
- Contains TMax, the powerful nutrient uptake activator.
- Consistent colour with no rapid tail-off.
- Trace elements chelated for improved availability of nutrients.
- Flexible application rates.
- Tank mixable with all other Greenmaster Liquids.
- Complete NPK formula for main season feeding without excess growth.
- Use regularly to replenish nutrients removed in clippings.
- Ideal for use during the main growth periods.
- Previously locked-up iron in the soil is released to enhance colour and turf health.
- Full trace element package to enhance turf health and aid recovery from
Complete NPK formula for main season feeding without excess growth.
|Container Size (L)||Application rate (L/Ha)||Container Coverage (m²)||Nutrient Levels Applied kg/ha|
|To be applied within 400 – 1,000 (L/ha) of water according to the requirement as a foliar feed or root drench|
Periods of use
How to Apply
- To Optimise foliar uptake avoid high temperatures and sunny conditions.
- Avoid applications during frosty or drought conditions
- Greenmaster Liquid products are tank-mixable with other products within the range with the exception of Ca-Booster
- Can be tanked mixed with H2Pro Conserve and H2Pro Maximise wetting agents
- The water volume used to apply Greenmaster Liquids will affect how nutrients are taken up by the plant.
For orders of any (same brand or mixed) quantities of ICL Liquid fertiliser over 10 bags please ring the office on +353 1 841 7399 for a trade price or for any further information
Click PDF for technical Information
There are no reviews yet.