ICL Greenmaster Pro-Lite Double K 7-0-14 +4Fe Fertiliser
ICL Greenmaster Pro-Lite Double K fertiliser is for use on fine
turfs areas, a range which contains various analyses designed to
optimise your turf health throughout the year. The ‘micro’
fertiliser granule technology that contains zeolite in a homogenous
form has a 3D cage-like framework of silica and alumina molecules.
Due to the spaces and channels in each molecule it acts as a microscopic sponge. Excess oxygen is held in the framework and creates a negative charge that holds cations and water molecules until needed by the plant gaining improved longevity, dispersion and a more homogenous granule.
Benefits of ICL Greenmaster Pro-Lite:
- Longevity: 6 weeks
- Turf Response: 7 days
- Granule Dispersal: 3-4 days
- Quick turf reaction.
- Fine granule for quick dispersal.
- High quality ingredients and the release pattern gives a reliable and high performance.
- Works well at low temperatures and assists early season growth and improves wear resistance.
- Can be used at any time of the season.
- Discourages weed and moss invasion.
- The Iron and Magnesium aid turf hardiness.
- The Iron Sulphate deters moss.
Low Nitrogen high Potassium for turf strengthening throughout the year.
|Bag Sizes (kg)||Application rate (g/m2)||Bag Coverage (m²)||Nutrient Levels Applied kg/ha|
Periods of use
How to Apply
Apply to dry foliage and irrigate after 1-2 days if no rain has fallen.
Irrigation will aid dispersion and minimise any risk of mower pick-up on close mown surfaces.
Avoid applications during frosty or drought conditions.
Delay verti-cutting and/or grooming for 3 days after application to allow the granules to disperse.
For orders of any (same brand or mixed) quantities of ICL fertiliser over 10 bags please ring the office on +353 1 841 7399 for a trade price or for any further information
Click PDF for technical Information
There are no reviews yet.