ICL Sierrablen 28-5-5 +Fe (5-6 Months) Fertiliser
ICL Sierrablen is the premier brand of controlled release nutrition for amenity turf. Polymer coated granules provide an extended longevity with a consistent nutrient release pattern. On application to turf, the ICL Sierrablen granule takes up moisture from its’ environment, gradually dissolving the enclosed nutrients.
ICL Sierrablen – Working Principle of a Resin Coated Granule
|Granules contain NPK, B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Mo and Zn (Mg is added for specific products||Water penetrates through the coating and dissolves the nutrients inside the granule||The nutrients are released at a constant and controlled rate during longevity|
Benefits of Sierrablen Fertiliser:
- Longevity: 5-6 months
- Turf Response: 10 days
- Granule Dispersal: 10 days
- Can be used as a base feed at lower rates and supplemented with additional nutrients as required.
- Nitrogen only released in conditions favourable to turf grass growth therefore helping to pre-stress condition the plant.
- Controlled released nitrogen matches plant requirements to give continuous growth over 4-5 months.
- Sierrablen has been designed for specific growth stages so that nutrients are released at the optimum rate according to plant requirements.
- Contains iron to enhance colour.
|Bag Sizes (kg)||Application rate (g/m2)||Bag Coverage (m²)||Nutrient Levels Applied kg/ha|
Periods of use
For orders of any (same brand or mixed) quantities of ICL fertiliser over 10 bags please ring the office on +353 1 841 7399 for a trade price or for any further information
Click PDF for technical Information