ICL Sierrablen Plus Active Fertiliser 19-5-18 +2MgO + Trace Elements (3 Months)
Large changes in soil temperature and/or moisture do not result in severe fluctuations in the release pattern, ensuring that Poly-S provides a non-surge growth characteristic accompanied by deep greening. To enable a quick response in the Spring or Autumn, most products contain some readily available nutrients.
In common with the Sierrablen range, the length of release is determined by the thickness of the coating allowing good longevity to be obtained from a fine granule controlled release fertiliser.
Recommended usage for Tees, Fairways, Amenity and Sports fields.
Benefits of ICL Sierraform Plus range:
- Longevity: 3+ months, 4-5 months and 5+ months
- Turf Response: 7days
- Granule Dispersal: 7 days (visually dispersed from surface)
- Mini granules ensure optimum nutrient distribution for young seedlings/newly laid turf.
- Improved coating technology ensures a slower initial effect and excludes the risk of burning.
- High Phosphate content promotes optimum root growth.
- Controlled release Nitrogen ensures fast establishment and a dense sward.
- Ideal during over-seeding period or when laying turf.
- Controlled release nutrients minimise risk of burning to young grass.
- High phosphate content promotes strong root growth.
- Guaranteed extended longevity
- Homogeneous colour and even growth
- Smaller granules
- 7,500 granules per m²; six times more than CRF/coated standard fertilizer
- Disperses fast into the sward
Full trace element package to enhance turf health and Magnesium to improve turf colour.
|Bag Sizes (kg)||Application rate (g/m2)||Bag Coverage (m²)||Nutrient Levels Applied kg/ha|
Periods of use
For orders of any (same brand or mixed) quantities of ICL fertiliser over 10 bags please ring the office on +353 1 841 7399 for a trade price or for any further information
Click PDF for technical Information
There are no reviews yet.