ICL Sierraform GT – STEP Hi-Mag
A mini-granular trace element package containing all the necessary nutrients for turf in an easy-to-apply form. Use whenever trace elements are low or deficient. The treatment can be applied at six week intervals.
Benefits of ICL Sierraform GT STEP Hi-Mag:
- Contains a high proportion of Magnesium to enhance turf health and colour.
- Contains all necessary trace elements for healthy turf growth.
- Prevents trace element deficiencies.
- Can be used on existing or newly sown greens, tees and sportsfields.
- Ideal supplement to existing fertilizer programmes.
|Total Nitrogen (N)||6.00%|
|Phosphorous Pentoxide (P2O5)||0.00%|
|Potassium Oxide (K2O) Water Soluble||0.00%|
|Magnesium Oxide (MgO)||19.8%|
|(MgO) Water Soluble||9.80%|
|(Mg) Water Soluble||5.9%|
|(Mn) Water Soluble||2.0%|
|Bag Sizes (kg)||Application rate (g/m2)||Bag Coverage (m²)||Nutrient Levels Applied kg/ha|
Periods of Use:
About ICL Sierraform GT Fertilisers:
Nitrogen is the key nutrient for driving growth in a plant. Potassium ensures that your turf is even more resilient to external stresses. A sufficient quantity of Nitrogen and Potassium is released immediately after application, so that the plant can make use of it straight away.
After that, extra Potassium and Nitrogen is released over a period of several weeks, whenever the grass plant needs it. This keeps turf strong and healthy for several weeks after application. As a turf manager, you no longer have to worry – the Sierraform GT granules do the work for you.
- Small, physical uniform granules for even spreading and quick dispersion.
- Fast dispersion into the turf.
- Chemically uniform, with every granule containing the same amount of NPK plus trace elements.
- Dual effect thanks to the slow-release Nitrogen and slow-release Potassium.
- Optimum protection against stress: cold, heat, drought and wear.
- Perfect for a programmed approach.
Each small, uniform Sierraform GT granule (0.7-1.4mm) will contain the same analysis as on the bag. These tiny granules are also easy to spread and this ensures that the best coverage per square metre of turf is achieved. Every grass plant on your green therefore receives exactly the same quantity of nutrients. This results in even growth with a beautiful, uniform colour. Since the smaller Sierraform GT granules are absorbed into the soil so quickly, you can mow the grass again very soon after application, and the players will not experience any disruption to play.
For orders of any (same brand or mixed) quantities of ICL fertiliser over 10 bags please ring the office on +353 1 841 7399 for a trade price.
Speak to a technical sales member for advice and further information on ICL Sierraform GT STEP Hi-Mag fertiliser on +353 1 841 7399.