Suitable for use on all areas that the general public are accessing. Any walkway, public area, car park, local authority or sporting complex, to ensure safe public access during the cold winter months.
Although not it’s primary function, the KUHN K51 machine also has the ability to spread fertiliser on professional golf greens, sports pitches, ornamental lawns and other amenity settings.
- Pneumatic tyres
- Finely graduated adjustment plate for precise spreading
- The modification from pushed version to pulled version only takes a few minutes
- Built-in free wheel: safety during reversing manoeuvres
- Composite hopper with a stainless steel base and spread limiter
- Fully adjustable deflector allowing for half row spreading
- Includes a handlebar for the pushed version
- Drawbar for the trailed version
- A universal agitator as well as outlets and delfectors
|Working Width (m)||0.50 – 6.00|
|Hopper Capacity (l)||55|
|Max Load Carrying Capacity (kg)||60|
|Weight Empty (kg)||24|
|Attachment||Pushed or Trailed|
|Drive||Through the Wheels|
|Recommended Working Speed (km/h)||4.6|
Fertiliser Chart for Winter Applications
Spreading width 1 m and forward speed 5 km/h.
|Open Position||Grit (3.5)||Sand (0.3)||Salt||NPK Complete Fertiliser|
For further information on the KUHN K51 Spreader, please contact a member of our technical sales team on +353 1 841 7399