100% Natural Mini Chip Bark
Our Natural Mini Chip Bark is a great way to finish off your tree and shrub beds. It is FSC certified and is made entirely of 100% natural product.
To maintain consistency and remove large particles, the finished product is graded to 30mm and has a mid-to-dark brown look.
This product can be used in conjunction with Weed Barrier Membranes
- Improves the appearance of trees and shrub beds with its mid-dark brown colour
- Suppresses weed development by knitting together to form a blanket over the soil surface
- Prevents water loss and improves plant vigour
- It decays over time to provide a source of slow release nutrients to the soil and plant
- Insulates plant roots from frost
Over the new bed surface, apply an 8-10cm thick coating. When spread to a depth of 10cm, 1m3 of Enrich Fine Bark will cover an area of 10m2. Allow 2cm around the base of the plants for clearance.
For Certification and other information on this product please call our technical department.
For further information regarding 100% Natural Mini Chip Bark or to discuss a bulk order of 9m³ or more, please speak to a member of our technical sales team on +353 1 841 7399.
There are no reviews yet.