MossOff® Lawn Care Moss Killer 5L
MossOff® is a brand new, natural non-biocide treatment that is completely safe to use near people, animals, plants, and posts. It dries to form an invisible biodegradable micro-coating that controls moss and prevents regrowth for a long time after application.
MossOff® Lawn Care is a highly effective moss killer for lawns that provides long lasting results. For moss on hard surfaces use MossOff® Multi Surface.
Features of MossOff® Lawn Care
- MossOff® is safe to children, pets, plants, and pond life.
- Easy to dilute and apply.
- Effective and long-lasting control of moss on your hard surfaces.
- MossOff® is made from natural ingredients and contains no chemicals.
- Will not scorch grass or plants.
Directions & Requirements for Use
- For best results, use a sprayer to wet the affected area well, saturating the moss.
- Only apply MossOff® Lawn Care on a rain-free day as MossOff® must dry completely to work.
- If using in cold weather mix MossOff with warm water to aid dissolving and reduce blocking
- If rain occurs within 24 hours of application re-apply
- Moss will turn a milky brown over 7-10 days, it will continue to die during the following 2-3 weeks and then the moss can then be raked out.
Although not a common occurrence – in the case of moss being too thick (there is a chance MossOff will not cover the lower layers of moss), it is recommended a/ to scarify before initial spraying or b/ if the moss has been treated and is found to be too thick and requires reapplying MossOff, then scarify dead moss before respraying.
Optional: To prevent reoccurrence of moss, reapply MossOff® to the cleaned surface.
|Usage Scenario||MossOff® Ratio||Water Ratio||Area Coverage|
|Heavy Growth||1L||3L||105 m²|
|Light Growth||1L||5L||175 m²|
|1 x 5 L bottle of MossOff® will create up to 25 L of diluted solution, and can cover up to to 175 m². (1 L dilution covers approx 7m²)|
|MossOff® Application Window|
When to apply MossOff® Lawn Care?
MossOff® Lawn Care can be applied at any time of year, when the turf is completely dry.
How long does MossOff® Lawn Care take to kill moss?
Once left to react for 7 to 10 days, the moss should show clear signs of treatment.
When MossOff® dries, is it affected by rainfall?
Once MossOff® has dried, it forms an invisible micro-coating that is durable, not affected by rainfall, and continues acting to preventing moss growth for a long time.
For further information regarding MossOff® Lawn Care Moss Killer 5L, please contact our technical sales team on +353 1 841 7399.