MossOff® Multi Surface Moss & Algae Killer 5L
MossOff® is a brand new, natural non-biocide treatment that is completely safe to use near people, animals, plants, and posts. It dries to form an invisible biodegradable micro-coating that controls moss and prevents regrowth for a long time after application.
MossOff® Multi Surface can be applied on any hard surface, including tarmac, patios, driveways, wooden decks, fencing, walls, roofs, astroturf, etc. For moss in lawns use MossOff® Lawn Care.
Features of MossOff® Multi Surface
- MossOff® is safe to children, pets, plants, and pond life.
- Easy to dilute and apply.
- Effective and long-lasting control of moss on your hard surfaces.
- MossOff® is made from natural ingredients and contains no chemicals.
- Will not scorch grass or plants.
MossOff® is Chemical Free
MossOff® Chemical-Free is made from natural ingredients, including natural oils and starch.
Safe for Pets & Kids
MossOff® Chemical-Free is completely safe to use around children and pets.
Safe to Fish & Waterways
MossOff® Chemical Free is completely safe to use around waterways.
Works on Any Surface
MossOff® Multi Surface works on any hard surface.
Directions & Requirements for Use
- Only apply MossOff® Multi Surface on a rain-free day as MossOff® must dry completely to work.
- Shake the bottle thoroughly and dilute with water to recommended ratios.
- For best results, use a sprayer to wet the affected area well, saturating the moss.
- Remember to rinse your sprayer and nozzle when finished, so it is ready for future use.
Optional: To prevent reoccurrence of moss, reapply MossOff® to the cleaned surface.
|Usage Scenario||MossOff® Ratio||Water Ratio||Area Coverage|
|1 x 5 L bottle of MossOff® will create up to 25 L of diluted solution, and can cover up to to 175 m².|
|MossOff® Application Window|
When to apply MossOff® Multi Surface?
MossOff® Multi Surface can be applied at any time of year, when the turf is completely dry.
How long does MossOff® Multi Surface take to kill moss?
Moss should show clear signs of treatment. once left to react for 7 to 10 days.
When MossOff® dries, is it affected by rainfall?
Once MossOff® had dried, it forms an invisible micro-coating that is durable, not affected by rainfall, and continues acting to preventing moss growth for a long time.
For further information regarding MossOff® Multi Surface Moss & Algae Killer 5L, please contact our technical sales team on +353 1 841 7399.
There are no reviews yet.