Outcast 10 L
A non-pesticidal, plant nutrient based liquid designed to amend the local soil surface environment thereby helping to minimise wear, slippery surfaces and deposition of weed seeds caused by excessive surface casting as part of a non-pesticidal pest management approach.
- Helps rootzone structure by facilitating worm activity well below the sward surface
- Contains low levels of nitrogen, sulphur and iron
- Encourages rapid plant green up
- No growth flushes as a consequence of using Downcast at recommended rates
- Huge reduction in worm cast production on sward surface
- Low scorch potential
- Easily applied through standard spray equipment
- Increases stress tolerance within the plant
- Contains spray indicator dye
- Encourages chlorophyll production within the leaf
- For use on any grass surface where excessive casting is causing a problem
|Ingredient||Oxide Value||Elemental Value|
|Total Nitrogen (N)||5.10%|
|Ammoniacal Nitrogen (N)||5.10%|
|Phosphorus Pentoxide (P2O5)||0.00%||0.00% P|
|Potassium Oxide (K2O) soluble in water||0.00%||0.00% K|
|Calcium Oxide (CaO)||0.05%||0.03% Ca|
|Sulphur Trioxide (SO3)||14.42%||5.77% S|
|Iron (Fe)||0.28% Fe|
|Application Type||Application Rate per hectare|
|1st application of the season (Sept – March)||20 L/ha in 250–400 L of water|
|Re-apply fortnightly if problem re-occurs||10 L/ha in 250–400 L of water|
✱Sand based rootzones may require more frequent application; suggest 10 day intervals.
Allow 2–3 days from application to begin to see the benefits of reduction in surface casts.
PLEASE NOTE: Outcast is a cultural soil amendment and not a fertiliser. As such it should always be used as part of a standard fertility program.
Always read and follow label instructions.
For further information on Outcast, please contact a member of our technical sales team on 01 841 7399.
There are no reviews yet.