ICL Pro Turf 20-0-7 +3MgO Fertiliser
ICL Pro Turf is formulated to be a slow-release mini-fertiliser that is rich in Polyhalite. Polyhalite is a unique natural source of Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium and Sulphur giving a healthy and resistant turf. A proportion of the nitrogen is uncoated allowing immediate response of the turf even in cooler conditions. Perfect starter fertiliser or for maintaining strong growth during the mid season.
- Longevity of 2-3months producing a healthy and consistent turf.
- Includes extra Magnesium and Calcium allowing your turf to be greener and stronger. Giving a quick, positive reaction form your turf
- Uncoated portions ensures a quick response to the turf even in cool environments.
- Perfect first control release fertiliser of the season
- Handles well in cooler circumstances
- ProTurf promotes a healthy and balanced growth in turf at the start of the season.
|Total Nitrogen (N)||Phosphorous Pentoxide (P2O5)||Potassium Oxide (K2O) Water Soluble||Calcium Oxide (CaO) Water soluble||Magnesium Oxide (MgO) Water soluble|
|20.0% Urea||–||5.8% (K) Water Soluble||2.1% (Ca) Water Soluble||1.8% (MgO) Water Soluble|
|25% Coated N of Total N|
|Bag Sizes (kg)||Application rate (g/m2)||Bag Coverage (m²)||Nutrient Levels Applied kg/ha|
|Spreader type||Application method||Cone Setting||Spreader Width (m)||Application rate g/m²|
|Rotary Spreader||1 x pass||6||5.0||N½||O½||P||Q½|
|SR-2000 or Accupro 2000||2 x pass||6||5.0||K½||L||M||N|
Apply to dry foliage. Watering-in after application helps with product dispersion and gives a faster initial effect. Avoid doing applications during frosty or drought conditions.
Applications should be made after aeration programs like: hollow tining, sliting a/o scarification in order to prevent granule damage. If spilled on pavement, concrete, clothes, etc wash off immediately as the product can cause discoloration.
- Average Granule Size: – 1.9mm
- Average Recommended Rate: – 32.5gr/m2
- Calc Bulk Density: – 950 – 1050 kg/m3
- Granule Size: – 1.0 – 2.5mm
- Longevity: – 2 months
- Product Dispersal: – Medium – Long
- Recommended Rate: – 20.00 – 45.00 g/m2
- Turf Response: – 4 days
If you require any further information regarding the ProTurf 20-0-7 +3MgO, contact our technical sales team on +353 1 841 7399.