ProMarker Aerosol Line Marking Paints – 750 ml
ProMarker Aerosol Line Marking Paint is a non fluorescent spray paint used for a range of marking/identification purposes.
With an excellent covering power, it can effectively hide other markings. Easy and safe to use, ProMarker® is fitted with the patented Soppec «TP» safety spray cap.
750 ml aerosol cans are compatible with most aerosol line marking machines and are also suitable for freehand marking.
Suitable for use alone or with the ProMarker Aerosol Gun Handle or the ProMarker Aerosol Marking Rod – One Wheel Applicator.
Features of ProMarker Aerosol
- A particularly robust safety cap (no breakage if a full aerosol is dropped from a height of 1.50 m)
- Rapid drying: approximately 10 min
- Excellent coverage power
- Marking period: nine to twelve months (depending on the surfaces and application conditions)
- Great resistance to bad weather and UV
- Usage temperatures: -20 °C to 50 °C
- Before use: Shake the can vigorously upside down for approximately 2 minutes, to mix the paint thoroughly.
- Spray, holding upside down, and apply at approximately 10 cm from surface for precise marking.
For further information regarding ProMarker Aerosol Line Marking Paints, please contact our technical sales team on +353 (0)1 841 7399.