Simple Soil Testing Kit
Knowing what elements are available is an intrinsic role of the turf manager and grower. This is a simple soil analysis incorporating the most important elements required for a healthy soil. The analysis incorporates:
- Phosphate (P)
- Potassium (K2O)
- Magnesium (Mg)
- A soil testing kit will be sent to you with full instructions on how to take your soil sample.
- A prepaid envelope is also supplied to send the soil sample to the independent laboratory
- 300 grammes of soil will be required for the analysis (equates to half a bag of sugar in weight).
- The results will be emailed to you with guidance on how to interpret the results.
- Our aim is to provide the report within ten working days.
Example Analysis Report
For further details regarding our range of soil analyses please call +353 (0)1 841 7399
There are no reviews yet.