SportWorks Fine Grass Seed 5Kg
The high proportion of chewings fescue in this seed mix produces an extremely fine sward which is suitable for high quality ornamental lawns. Slender creeping red fescue and browntop bent help to provide resistance to wear and an ability to strengthen the sward. The mix is able to respond well to a reduced mowing regime.
|45||Mellori||Strong Creeping Red Fescue|
|30||Nicole||Slender Creeping Red Fescue|
Fine Grass Seed Features
- Fine appearance
- Reduced mowing
- Excellent recovery due to inclusion of rhizomatous species
Directions for Use
|Sowing Rate (g/m2||Overseeding Rate (g/m2)||Mowing Height (mm)|
|30 – 50||–||15|
- Prepare the surface before sowing ensuring that:
- Stones & weeds are removed.
- There is sufficient drainage.
- The surface is level and firm.
- The surface is moist.
- Sow the seeds evenly, using the correct sowing rate to a depth of approximately 10 mm.
- Ensure that the surface remanins moist for at least 2 – 3 weeks.
- Make the first cut when the grass is 5 – 6 cm tall and tillering has started.
For advice or further information on the SportWorks Seed Range speak to a technical sales advisor on 01 841 7399.
Packing may look different to image shown.
There are no reviews yet.