Thrust Selective Herbicide 5L – PCS No. 04520
A soluble concentrate containing 344g/l 2,4-D and 120g/l dicamba as the dimethylamine salt. For selective control of annual and perennial broad leaved weeds in established agricultural grassland and amenity grassland.
- Unique combination of active ingredients to maximise control of Ragwort.
- Control of other important perennial weeds in grassland.
- Amenity grassland recommendation.
- Approved for application through both knapsack or mounted boom sprayers.
- Specific label recommendation with Nufarm Cropoil to further improve control of Ragwort.
- Creeping (plants up to 50cm high)
- Buttercup, creeping
- Dock, broad leaved
- Dock, curled
- Ragwort, common
|Size of knapsack||Thrust (ml)||Water Volume (L)|
Apply when the majority of annual weeds are at the seedling stage.
For ragwort control:
- Spray when ragwort rosettes are growing vigorously but before the flower spines start to grow.
- Animals should be excluded from treated areas until there is no visible sign of the dead weed (see product label for full guidance).
- Graze for at least 14 days after spraying
- Mow or roll 4 days before or after application. The first 4 mowings after treatment must be composted for at least six months before use.
- Treat newly established grass less than one year old
- Treat grass crops intended for seed production
- Treat grass suffering from drought, disease or other adverse factors
- Roll or harrow crops for seven days either before or after application of THRUST
- Apply when grassland is flowering
- Apply in windy weather in case of spray drift onto neighbouring crops.
- Spray within 5 metres of the field boundary
Crop Specific Information
|Crop||Maximum dose rate||Maximum total dose||Timing||Interval between applications||Water volume|
|Grassland||3.5l/ha||3.5l/ha||April-September||N/A||100-400l/ha of water. Minimum of 200l/ha for knapsack sprayer|
|Amenity grassland||3.5l/ha||7.0l/ha||April-September||Six weeks||100-400l/ha of water. Minimum of 200l/ha for knapsack sprayer|
- Livestock must be kept out of treated areas for at least 2 weeks following treatment and until poisonous weeds such as Ragwort have died and become unpalatable
- Do not use in grassland where clovers are present if they form an important part of the sward
- Toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic environment
- Keep away from food, drink and animal feedstuffs
- Keep out of reach of children
If you would like any further information regarding Thrust Selective Herbicide please call our technical sales team on (01) 841 7399
There are no reviews yet.