Tyvek Classic Plus Category III Green Coveralls
Tyvek® Classic Plus Green coveralls are made of flash spun high density polyethylene, providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Available in green, in sizes L to XL. The coverall is robust, yet lightweight with a self-adhesive chin flap for tight seal of suit to the mask. Features elasticated face, wrists and ankles as well as glued-in waist elastic. Elasticated thumb loops prevent sleeves from riding up.
The Tyvek® Classic Plus coveralls is permeable to both air and water vapour, yet repels water-based liquids and aerosols. It offers an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibres (down to 1 micron in size), is ultra-low-linting and antistatically treated. Silicon non-added.
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 4-B, 5-B and 6-B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents)
- Combines the performance of a Type 4 with the comfort of a nonwoven suit.
- Stitched and overtaped seams for increased protection
- Exceptionally high particle protection down to 1 micron
- Protection in use: Tough, robust and abrasion resistant
- Exceptionally low linting
- Antistatic treatment, silicon non-added
- Breathable: Air and water vapour permeable for comfort
- Improved fit for great ease of movement and protection
- Tyvek® zipper and zipper flap for enhanced protection
- Face, wrist and ankle tunnelled elastication, for good fit and contamination/linting reduction
If you are still unsure as to the fittings you may require, or would like more information on the Tyvek® Classic Plus Green coveralls please call one of our technical sales advisors on +353 (0)1 841 7399.